Master of Laws in International Law (LL.M.) - 2017
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Holding a degree in juridical sciences granted by a Chilean or foreign university.
- Having an outstanding record of achievement throughout their law studies.
- A good command of both English and Spanish.
The applicants to the LL. M. program must submit the following documents:
- The completed Application Forms.
- An official transcript of the academic record of the applicant at the Law School and a copy of his/her law degree.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENT.
- Certificate of being fluent in English and Spanish. For applicants whose native language is not English, a minimum TOEFL score of 550 points on the paper based test or 210 on the computer based test is required. Applicants whose native language is not Spanish must approve a test of Spanish proficiency.
- Payment of the application fee (Euro 100).
Notice: The application documents will not be returned to the applicant.
Deadline for application
January 20, 2017
April 18, 2017
All correspondence should be submitted to:
Heildelberg Center para América Latina
Las Hortensias 2340, Providencia, Santiago de Chile
Tel: 56 (0) 2 –2234 34 66/ 2234 96 31/ Fax: 56 (0)2 – 2234 37 81
Application fee: --
Registration fee: --
Tuition fee: --
Tuition fees cover stay in Germany.
The Programme considers the possibility of granting scholarships in special cases.
The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) provides a limited number of scholarships for this program.
The requirements are: excellent academic record, need for financial support.
July, 20th 2016